York Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center
113 Battle Road
Yorktown, Virginia 23692
Located in the Historic Triangle in Yorktown.
- American Health Care Association, 2011 National Quality Award-Bronze Level
- Rehabilitation wing with luxurious private rooms, private gathering and dining areas and a state-of-the-art rehabilitation area.
- The premier nursing home in Yorktown
More About the York Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center
The York located in the Historic Triangle in Yorktown, is a Convalescent and Full-Service Physical Rehabilitation Facility. York is licensed by the State of Virginia and Nationally Accredited. York has been recognized by the American Health Care Association with the National Quality award.
At York, whether you are with us for short-term rehabilitation or chose to make this home with in our convalescent divisions, we are here throughout to assist in obtaining your personal goals. Our rehabilitation team works with each guest to set and meet goals throughout the recovery process. It is our mission to assist you in overcoming the challenges and changes in your life . Our personalized programs and services, along with organized activities are designed to meet your individual objectives.
- Short Term Rehabilitation
- Convalescent Care
- Respite care
- All Private rooms for our skilled and rehabilitation residents
- Medical Staff with accessibility to physicians and nurse practitioners
- Wireless Internet for Resident and Guests
- Activities planned by our Recreation Directors
- A Medicare certified facility
- A Medicaid eligible facility
- No entrance fee or community fees
- On site Prescript Services
- Care provided by 24 Hour RN’s and LPN’s
- Nutritionally balanced menus designed by clinical dieticians
- Family Visiting Areas
- Outdoor Courtyard Space for relaxation
- Licensed Staff
- Certified Wound Nurse
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistance
- Licensed Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Physical Therapy
- Psychiatric Services
- Dental Services
- Vision Services
- l Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Speech Therapy
- Stoke Recovery
- Orthopedic services –
- Shoulder and elbows
- Hand and wrist
- Hip and Knee
- Fracture Care
- Long Term Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Management – with Certified Wound Nurse
- Pain Management
- Nutritional Therapy
- Tube Feeding
- Infection Disease Management
- Brain injury
- General debilitation (weakness)
- Spinal cord injury
- Neurological conditions
- Selected orthopedics diagnoses
- Therapeutic recreation
- Care management services
- Nutrition services
- Pastoral care/Spiritual Care Counseling
- Barber/Beauty Services
- Pet Therapy
A resident’s potential to benefit from rehabilitation services is the primary criteria used when determining admission to York Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center. Services are covered by most insurance carriers including Medicare, Medicaid, Anthem and many others. We will verify insurance benefits and pre-certify admissions prior to actual admission.
Patients are accepted on a referral basis for rehabilitation. Physicians, social workers, discharge planners, family members, or potential residents can refer individuals to our facility.
The Administrator, Suzanne Williams (757-898-1491) will schedule an assessment that may be conducted at the facility, hospital, patient’s home or wherever is most convenient.
Bring your pictures, your cozy blanket and any other items that will make your stay as comfortable as possible. We want you to feel at home and surrounded by things your love.
The Administrator, Suzanne Williams (757-898-1491) will schedule an appointment to come visit our facility to learn about what we offer to residents here at The York. A complete review of the facility will highlight all the benefits of choosing our premier location.